Bring your Technical experience, professionalism, and your competitive energy to an expanding IT/Managed Service provider that is growing rapidly.
If you enjoy working with technology and solving challenging issues this is the place for you.
You will be responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
What you’ll do at Spectrum:
- - Help Our Clients. Providing desktop, server and network support to resolve technical issues.
- - Innovate. As technology rapidly changes, you’ll continually learn and help to design, implement and support new technologies.
- - Be Accountable. You will complete tickets that detail troubleshooting steps, knowledge base articles used, escalation paths and ultimately resolution comments.
- - Be a Team Player & Have Fun. You’ll be a part of a team that helps each other and grows together while having fun by celebrating success and accomplishments.
What Makes for a Great Candidate?
- - Dedicated, self-starter attitude
- - Humble, willing to ask for and provide help, respectfully
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities
- - Experience with technical phone support: 1 year
- - Preferred CompTIA Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, Security+ or similar
Who is Spectrum?
We are Spectrum Technology Solutions, a growing Phoenix based IT management company established in 2009. Our objective is to Provide Worry-Free IT to our clients.
We offer compensation plus bonuses based on productivity & client satisfaction. In addition, our benefit packages include health benefits, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, snack pantry, and free lunch once per month.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best innovative IT solutions by utilizing the latest and greatest technical management and troubleshooting tools in the industry.
Spectrum provides award-winning services:
- - Microsoft, Lenovo, Sophos, AWS partnership
- - CRN MSP 500 – 2016, 2017, 2018
- - CRN NextGen 250 – 2016, 2017
- - CRN Tech Elite 250 – 2017
- - MSP Mentor – Top 100 Small Business MSPs - 2017
- - MSP Mentor 501 – 2016, 2017
- - Arizona Republic – 35 Entrepreneurs Under 35 – Wayne Klug - 2016
Spectrum Technology Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.