Protect your Business from Cyber Crime
The National Cyber Security Alliance reports that one in five small businesses have been victims of cybercrime in the last year – and that number is growing rapidly as more businesses utilize cloud computing and mobile devices. You can’t turn on the TV or read a newspaper without learning about the latest online data breach, and government fines and regulatory agencies are growing in number and severity.
Because of all of this, it’s critical that you have these security measures in place...
- Security Threat To ANY Business Is Employees
- Require STRONG passwords and passcodes to lock mobile devices
- Keep your network and all devices patched and up-to-date
- Have An Excellent Backup
- Don’t allow employees to access company data with personal devices that aren’t monitored and secured by YOUR IT department
- Don’t Scrimp On A Good Firewall
- Protect Your Bank Account
If you are concerned about your employees and the dangers of cybercriminals gaining access to your network than it’s time to fill out our online form today!
We will reach out back to you so that we can begin developing the best plan to help you with all of your technology problems.